The featured product was provided free of charge to facilitate this review. Regardless, all opinions are always honest and 100% mine. Please see my full disclosure policy for more details.
USpicy Electric Nail
Buffer and Polisher
I love making myself pretty and doing my nails. I love the way acrylics look but the upkeep is so costly and you wind up with harmful chemicals and damaged nails in the end.
So, what’s a girl to do? You can polish your nails at home or go get a manicure at the salon or you could do them at home for a lot less money with the USpicy Nail Buffer and Polisher.
- SALON WORTHY FINISH: Electronic nail buffer and polisher with professional results that won’t chip, flake, or rub off like a topcoat
- BEAUTY WITHOUT HARM: A safer alternative to nail polish that potentially contain harmful chemicals that weaken nail strength
- NO HASSLE; NO WORK: You won’t need any manual effort or chunky buffing blocks with this easy-to-use, low maintenance electronic buffer and polisher that does the work for you
- THREE ROLLERS: Whether you’re smoothing, buffering, or making them shine, each roller will polish your nails while keeping them healthy, glossy, and scratch free
- POLISH READY PROTECTION: Unlike cheap imitators that can damage your nails, the USpicy roller will protect your nails with two speeds that are gentle on your nails and surrounding skin
What I love most about this product is that it lasts as long as a regular manicure. The staying power is amazing. I buffed my nails Friday morning and it’s Tuesday now and my nails looks like they were just buffed today.
There’s three interchangeable attachments you snap onto the buffer. The gray attachment grinds the nails and removes any dirt from your fingernails. The green head sharpens and smooths all the rough edges. The pink head polishes and smooths for a lasting shine.
You can use the buffer on your toes as well to make your piggies shine without the cost of a pedicure and without the wait time it takes the polish to dry. This is great for busy moms like me. I like to look pretty but I don’t like spending a lot of time primping.
The USpicy Nail Buffer and Polisher comes with