I recently got a chance to review the Lavien Leather Dog Leash. This leash is for medium to large sized dog breeds. It measures 6 feet long and 3/4 inch wide. It comes with a free soft touch carrying bag to store and keep it safe when you’re not using it.
- High-quality genuine leather offers a lifetime of durability and will become softer and develop a distressed vintage look over time, classical leather leash.
- Canine K9 training leather leash with Solid hardware
- Law Enforcement and Military grade professional training equipment
- This training leather leash is made from only the finest grade leather to last for decades
- Strong and durable genuine leather. Light, elegant and not stiff
So, what did I think?
I have a very muscular German Shepard who loves to pull on the leash while I’m walking him. I usually leave the dog walking to my husband because Champ is so strong I find him taking me on a walk instead of me trying to walk him. With the Lavien dog leash I feel in control while walking him.
With so many leashes on the market, what makes this one stand out?
The Lavien dog leash is extremely durable, allows you to acquire a firm grip, and is actually quite fashionable. My grip feels firm on the leash and it fits nicely in my hand. I expect this to last for a good long time without having to replace it as you often have to do with store bought leashes.
Connect: “Like” on Facebook
You can purchase the Lavien leather dog leash on Amazon here.
Want to win one of your very own?!
Follow the Rafflecopter instructions below. Giveaway open to U.S. residents. Please read terms and conditions before entering. Thank you.